St Paulinus Catholic Primary School, Guisborough
Specialist Teaching Assistant
Required As soon As Possible
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is a family of 27 schools, a sixth form and teaching school from across the north of the Diocese of Middlesbrough. With more than 9,000 students and 1,200 staff, the Trust is now the North East’s largest Catholic Trust and the second largest Catholic Multi Academy Trust in the UK.
The Trust and Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented 1:1
Teaching Assistant who has the vision and drive to make a significant impact in school
and is committed to making a difference to the lives of our children.
The successful candidate will:
● Put children’s safety and wellbeing first
● Have high expectations of learning and behaviour
● Support the teacher in providing learning opportunities to ensure all
children reach their potential
● Be highly motivated with a commitment to securing the best outcomes for
● Be actively involved in all aspects of school life
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification enclosed for further details.
Refer to the back cover of the application pack for details of how to apply for this position.
Closing date: Friday 14th January 2022, 12 noon
Interview date: Week commencing 17th January 2022
Nicholas Postgate Catholic Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. The successful candidate will be required to sign a Catholic Education Service contract.
Follow this link to download the following forms or click below:
- Application Form – Support Staff (1)
- Recruitment Monitoring Form
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Form
- Consent to Obtain References Form
All the best with your application.
Mr Geaves Executive Head Teacher & Mrs Bircham Head of School