Curriculum design statement: intent, implementation and impact
- Promote independent learning as a life skill through engaging experiences and discovery.
- Aim for the best in all that we do.
- Use and develop a positive attitude to develop a love of learning.
- Learn to respect and care for the environment and become responsible global citizens.
- Inspire, support and guide pupils through excellent teaching & learning experiences.
- Nurture the uniqueness of each child and curriculum area to gain depth of knowledge and understanding.
- Understand the need for challenge to inspire each person to do their best.
- Succeed and smile through rich memorable learning experiences